Monday 17 September 2012

Read all about it...


Here at Recessionista Styling HQ I decided to set up this blog to share with you what I spend my spare time doing..and that is seeing the amazingly fabulous outfits that celebs wear and then trawl through online stores to find high street versions..fashion is fashion no matter what it says on the price tag!

This first blog post is short and sweet and basically just to tell you what we are going to do. So follow us on twitter @Recessionista12 for daily doses of fashion news, quotes, pictures and details of blog updates!

Seeing as I am new to this, blog posts may be a little bit all over the place, three times one week, one the next  etc but I will do my best to get as many posts out there as possible!

I will be mainly focusing on the clothes, shoes and accessories of our fellow fashion worshipers but will from time to time dabble in make up, hair and nail tips!


Have a great hair day ladies..Happy Monday!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment