Wednesday 27 November 2013

My Letter To Santa

Hi Dolls!

So this week's theme for 'Into the West Blogger Network' is 'My Letter to Santa' so here it is:

Dear Santa,

I hope you are keeping well and I'm sure you're super busy what with Christmas being less than one month away and all, but if you have a minute I'd appreciate if you could read my letter.

I have searched high and low to find things to add to my list this year, so please read my letter carefully.

1. Shoes - because there are very few things life can throw at me that a new pair of shoes won't fix. Plus I live by the motto 'Give a girl the right pair of shoes and she can conquer the world'.
Black embellished open toe shoe boots

2. A watch - if I'm going to conquer the world in my new shoes, then I had better be on time!
Red Jelly Watch

3. A dress - Mostly because I love this dress but also conquering the world probably requires clothes.



4. A bag - to store all of world conquering tools such as my phone, make up and iPad...by the way I don't have an iPad so you might want to throw one of those in there too.


5. A jacket - in case it rains or gets cold (a.k.a pretty much 50% of the year in Ireland)


6. A Mi Moneda Necklace - 'Carpe Diem' means 'seize the day' so you know, it will serve as my inspiration for 2014, and its really pretty AND it everyone who is anyone has one!


I hope Mrs.Claus is keeping well, I heard she was having issues with some of the elves?! Anyway I suppose after asking for so much from you, I 'd like to offer my services, have you thought about social media? I could teach you a thing or two!

Let me know,

Happy Christmas, see you on the 24th!

Love Megan
Recessionista HQ
xx

Ps, If you decide to hire me to take care of your PR and Social Media, I'm sure we could work out an easy form of payment, perhaps a car? I know it won't fit down my chimney but you can park it outside and just pop the keys under the tree! I'd love a Mercedes Benz ;)

(Image: Wikipedia.org)




No comments:

Post a Comment