Thursday 24 October 2013

Looking for the perfect Red Lipstick?

Hey ladies!!! 


My next review is on an amazing lipstick that will make you want to throw away every other lipstick in your make up bag!
Stila-Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick. (Shade: Beso)



I had a wedding coming up and I needed a good lip product that was going to last as I didn't want to be nipping to the loo every half hour to redo anything. I also wanted a specific red. There are so many shades of red available that I was feeling a little overwhelmed by all the choices but I wanted a "true classic red". I was searching through many brands like Dior and Mac and I liked some of the lipsticks but I didn't love them.

 I discovered this product after seeing a friend wearing it. It stood out to me as a creamy, matte and bold lip colour that was just so flawless. I had to find out more.

It is without doubt the most amazing lipstick I've ever tried!! It has the look of a lipstick with the staying power of a lip stain. Its nourishing on the lips too with vitamin E and avocado oil so it doesn't dry like other stains or lipsticks can do, and it softens and hydrates. Its weightless, has full coverage and has intense moisturising qualities.



 It states that it lasts 6 hours and that's very true as when I wore it I only reapplied it once throughout the (roughly) 12 hour day. Also when I ate and drank it didn't bleed, fade or even transfer onto anything! Once it sets it doesn't budge so I had to be quite neat when applying. 



The only negative was that it was matte and I didn't want that finish on that day so once it dried (which was almost immediately) I applied a clear gloss over it. I loved the finish and feel of this product. I am definitely investing in the other shades!



Available in 5 shades (in Ireland)

Rate: 5/5
Price: €19.50
Stockist: Harvey Nichols




Love Sammy
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment