Monday 14 October 2013

We're growing!!

Here at Recessionista HQ, I usually refer to myself as 'we' mostly because I have always hoped to expand the blog and actually get a team of people who are passionate about writing, fashion, beauty hair and all things glam! My dreams are finally coming true and we (there is now officially a 'we') are currently building our new website, logo, and designing a whole new format!!! Eeek!!

Although our new site is taking a little longer than we originally thought it would, we figured it would be best to start introducing parts of the new format now, so you guys don't have to wait  much longer!

On that note, I will leave you with a little introductory blog post by my new other half, enjoy!


A big hello to all Recessionista Styling blog readers! My name is Samantha Stacey and I will be joining the team at Recessionista Styling as a beauty blogger. I will be blogging about beauty products and services to include makeup, skincare and hair. I will also compare high street products against more couture priced products.
I have over six years experience in the beauty industry, working with one of the worlds leading designer cosmetics companies. I also have experience in the modelling industry since representing my county in Miss Ireland Universe finals five years ago.

-My first blog will be comparing concealers-

...so watch this space!

Looking forward to blogging for you guys!

Sammy x

No comments:

Post a Comment